The catalogue offers three search options
- Top-level descriptions: search only within a certain fonds or collection. Enter the exact name of the fonds or collection.
- General Material Designation: the types of records we have
- Media: the types of digital objects available
- Digital Object Available: “yes”, if you just want to find digital objects
- Level of Description: the levels of archival description such as fonds, collection, series, file or item
- Copyright status: the basic copyright status.